Monday, February 21, 2011
What type of computer do you need?
These are simple ideas that will let you choose what type of computer you will need. If you are a gamer your computer needs some good specs so it's going to be more expensive (around $1000). If you want a computer to go on the internet and use softwares you can buy a pretty cheap computer(around $550). Don't buy a really cheap computer if you are a gamer because it wont run good and it would be a waist of money. For a gaming computer I would suggest AMD because it's cheap and it works well. I have a AMD 6 core and it works fantastic! If you are more of the softwares and surfing the web I would suggest Intel. Look really closely to the specs when you are buying a computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment